Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tired...

I came across to a lot of people's blog, conversations and smses lately, and all of or rather most of them, talk about how busy and hectic their lives are, at the moment, all about Christmas Nite. Some are uplifting comments and some are just plain complains (not that I am saying that it's wrong or what, everyone are entitled to their opinions after all).


The thing that I sometimes find it very hard to deal is that most people think that I am very much free and just hanging around for fun. They say that they're tired of the tasks that given to them (i agree, its kinda tough) and everyone talks that their coursework is due and that they're not prepared and all. That's when...

I'm Tired of hearing people saying that the things they do, taken most of their time from course work.

I'm Tired of hearing people say that they spending too much time on this.


I'm Tired too...


I have to support myself financially for the rest of my academic year (which is 3 years to come), pay all my fees (for those who dunno!) and study and plus pass up my own coursework!
oh yeah don forget, oversee the whole christmas nite... I am almost in every dept, giving ideas and just being there.. how bout me??

I am more tired!
I am more tired of a people saying "You idiot!" talking as though i dunno anything, plus making me look stupid in front of people... respect a bit lah!!! come on lah! there's limit to everything!!!


Yet i press on, fighting the good fight....



I really tired.. and by the sound of this post, emotional! yes, i am very much emotional..









Those who are offended by this post, i am sorry but this is just my outpouring...

2 comments:

Jethro Wong said...

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight. - Psalm 119:143

All these troubles we had in lives, are "tactics" that Satan use to distract us from doing something BIG for God. I am sure that God will deliver you and provide you with your needs.

But most importantly, be delightful to do His Will, if it is His Will, then seek first His kingdom and obey His will.

It is pleasant and encouraging to see a faithful servant of God who serves Him wholeheartedly even in times like these. Hallelujah ! =)

Olsen said...

welcome to the club!

haha...

in time this will pass and u will gain invaluable experience and be wiser coming out of it.

nice video btw...

u're doing a real good job and its all for him...so persevere!

the joy of the lord is your strength - neh 8:10