Thursday, February 21, 2008

[Remember?]

days before Freshmen Night
You were preparing and,
I gave a helping hand
Cutting flyers all day,
Was all that happened,
That's when I saw,
You for you...

Your heart was beating fast,
You couldn't fall asleep,
how i wish i could hold you,
and as i saw you to sleep,
I watched the night pass me by,
And that's when i know
You're for me...

remember when we talked outside hostel,
hours and hours just passes us by,
remember when you almost broke down,
and i was there to pick you up,
all the while you did the same too
remember when we were apart,
life doesn't feels so right
oh i remember.. i remember..

the way you smile and
the way you brush your hair
oh i can't forget itall the time we had,
i wish i can tell all
all the small things
that you did and said
how i cherish them really

maybe you didn't know
maybe you didn't see
all these i saw of you
one thing i want you to know
if these songs were to fade away
remember the time we spent together
I'll hold it right here forever

remember when i lost myself,
you were there to search,
remember when i hold your hand
that kept me warm that cold night,
remember when you needed space
i was dumbfounded and
didn't know what to do and
remember when i sent those smses,
it gave you tears and hurts
remember when I said sorry
told you that it was history
all i say is sorry
and it feels like it's not enough
till you say it's okay
won't you come and say

we're on a ride to nowhere
and it doesn't matter
as long as you there
nowhere is somewhere
you asked me where i want us to go,
i say it now anywhere or nowhere
as long as you there

[above is the some lyrics that i came up, not that great but that's how i felt, the 1st and 3rd is not in the song coz its too long, hope you'll like it]



No comments: