Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[That You may know]



Falling far from your grace,
Waiting for your warm embrace,
This world seems alien to me
Won't You welcome me home?

Caught up in the dice of the world,
In my ways, I falter away,
You and I are worlds apart,
But still God, You're holding onto me

Love brought you here,
to die on that cross
and erase my sins away

Now I am clean
clean in your blood
clean in your presence

Now I'm singing to You
You're embrace so warm to me
I feel alive in your hand
Now, I welcomed home





"For by grace you have been saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works"
[Ephesians 2:8-9]



"We are saved by God's mercy, not by our own merits
By Christ's dying, not by our doing"

-Our Daily Bread-
30th Sept 08
That You may know

No comments: