Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[Sorry]

I'm sorry for hurting you
I'm sorry for making you cry
I'm sorry i didnt realise why
I'm sorry for not understanding you new right
I'm sorry for all those fights
I'm sorry for not listening
I'm sorry for not trying
I'm sorry i failed you
I'm sorry i didnt try
I'm sorry i really am
I'm sorry for fading away
I'm sorry you swayed away
I'm sorry it was too late
I'm sorry i tried again
I'm sorry i cried all night
I'm sorry i never found you
I'm sorry your hearts lost
I'm sorry i couldnt cure it
I'm sorry but i'll try now
I'm sorry if its too late
I'm sorry but i have to try
I'm sorry for all the things that i just flew by
I'm sorry for being so mad
I'm sorry for being so down
sorry for missing you out the puzzle
sorry i let you fall that time
I'm sorry for my swaying emotions
I'm sorry for losing your heart
I'm sorry i wish things where ok
I'm sorry for being an idiot
I'd do anything to make you happy if u just trust me

No comments: